Imagine living in your home mortgage payment free…
…or enjoying monthly proceeds for life benefiting from the years you’ve invested in your home. A reverse mortgage is a unique tool designed for seniors 62 and older. You enjoy access to part of the equity in your home and the freedom and comfort of the home you’ve known for so many years.
A reverse mortgage can be an effective tool for giving seniors additional cash to live on using the equity in their home. However, it is not a decision to be taken lightly. It’s important to work with an experienced originator who can help you assess your unique situation to determine if a reverse mortgage is right for you.
– Janice Cohen
It’s your home, now you can put it to work for you.
Welcome to my blog, where I provide information and facts about my specialty:
Questions? Call Janice Cohen
Toll Free: (888) 740-9573
- Three Things You Never Knew About A HECM Reverse Mortgage
- Gray Divorce Rates Are Climbing – Can Reverse Mortgage Help?
- Can I Sell My Home If I Have A Reverse Mortgage Loan?
- Tips For Adult Children When Considering A Reverse Mortgage With Your Parents
- Changes in the Reverse Mortgage for Purchase Certificate of Occupancy Rule